Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dinner For Tonight

Earl made dinner tonight. I was mortally appalled when I came back from Mahjong. He made hot dogs, which are pork. I do not eat pork! Pork is from pigs which are filthy, unlovable creatures. I prefer cats. Not to eat though. He burnt the hot dogs too! I almost fainted because he could have burned down our house! Really! Fire is extremely dangerous! He also made mashed potatoes, which he microwaved. Do you know how unhealthy it is to microwave? Freeze dried food has no vitamins, none at all. 

This is the filth that he bought. It is 80 calories! I will be fat.





I lost my appetite. Earl ate ALL the food. It was disgusting. I took two aspirins and went to bed. Earl ended up with a stomach ache.
What an awful day!
(I also lost money in Mahjong. But no matter what Earl says, it is NOT gambling.)

4 comments:

  1. I can relate to you completely. My husband burnt the pasta yesterday and set off the smoke alarm. I cannot trust him anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have finally found a kindred spirit who understands me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think my hotdog wer goo d. theay wer yumy to me.

    ReplyDelete