Monday, April 13, 2015

Hello, I'm Cindy!

It is my greatest pleasure to introduce myself as Cindy Salvatore. I am 59 years  old, though some say I look younger. I suppose I do. I was a great star in my 30s, performing at my local theatre, where I met the love of my life, Frankie. Unfortunately, Frankie did not have the same feelings for me. It was quite scandalous, there was also Joseph, Carl, Gilbert, and lastly, Earl. Earl, who I have been married happily to for 30 years. I met him when coming home from Carl's sweet little home. Earl was fiddling on the roof-top. Quite metaphorical, he is. We developed a strong passion for technology, and decided to create a quite advanced blog together. We own a 1999 Apple computer, that even has it's own keyboard! We both also have Blueberries as our phones. Above I have attached an early picture when I was in my full beauty. I was known as quite the belle of the ball back then. I will be posting many things such as my sewing work, cooking, and scrapbook pictures. I know surely that you will enjoy. Also, please pardon Earl's short posts. He has not the best grammatical skills either.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a blog with great potential! I'm really looking forward to seeing more! I showed my grandmother and she found it quite nice! Maybe you know her, her name is Josephina Smith? I think she was in your theatre group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Cindy, thank you ever so much! It is younglings like you who truly make a difference in our hearts. And I believe I do remember Josephina! She played a munchkin when I starred as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz! I especially enjoyed her "follow the yellow brick road"' line. She was always a little envious of me though. Always glaring at me... I wonder why? I believe she was always sweet on Earl. Be sure to tell her I said greetings! I'm looking forward to your subscription!

      Delete
  2. You has more lovers before I? Me thinks my pipe is a calling again. When you's coming home back from Mahjong, Me is going to speak withs you.
    (Me using well proper wordsing for you's benefit)

    ReplyDelete