Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MY FLOWERS!








Earl was doing yard work and he RUINED MY FLOWERS!! I am in so much pain right now. First he burns the dinner, then this! I had a serious talk with him, and he is very sorry. But I am still cross with him right now. They were planted when I first came here, and now they are DEAD! Here is a picture of the damage that was done. This was all that was left of my poor flowers. I will press them in my bible, and always will remember them. Poor, poor flowers. Earl is praying right now. He wishes to repent for his sin.

3 comments:

  1. ver sorry Cidny. i wil plant new one. but i thin k i stil did prety gud yard wokr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are supposed to be praying! You are not forgiven, Earl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, i am pray agian now sorrry.

    ReplyDelete