Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sockcessful Puppets!

Darlings, you may be thinking, Cindy, why you have made a spelling error! But I haven't, not at all! I see Earl has posted about my sock-making talent already, but I'm not sure you can understand his rambling. Furthermore, his typing skills are shabby, and he doesn't believe that practice makes perfect. He believes practice makes headaches. Anyway, to get back on topic, I would like to correct Earl. He mentioned that I started making suppets after seeing my friend Gail make them, but I actually learned to make them on the couple's cruise. Although I was the oldest one there, (where do all those kids come from on a couples cruise?) I was also the most skilled. The teacher said I just socked up all the knowledge! When I told Gail, she decided to learn from me. As you know, we are very competitive, and even though she was crowned Sock Princess, I know in my heart that I was the only true Sock Queen.  Anyway, my suppets (sock+puppets) are for sale along with my sewing masterpieces, and well, they are truly magnificent.
Please note, Earl: Don't think of your socks as gone, think of them as going on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment