Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Radio

We have a handy little radio that Earl bought a few years ago in 1998. I was trying to tune into the classical music station that I enjoyed back in the 1900s. I always forget the radio number, but I remembered today, it was 106.1, I believe. But when I went to the station, awful music was playing. It kept on saying the one line "Uptow Fun" or something. Also, they used much profane language which was unacceptable about white girls and such.

Please help! I would like my classical music back! Why is there so much strange music? After I continued to listen, there were many strange songs such as one where a crazed girl was talking about blank spaces. How can I tune into the real 106.1? It is called Classical Jams of the 1900s, if you would like to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment